10. The Twin Bridges are finally open.
9. You can get an early start on Christmas shopping.
8. I’ll be there.
7. Free Wi-Fi.
6. Not only books, but toys and games.
5. I’ll be there.
4. Starbuck’s coffee.
3. On Saturday, a percentage of proceeds go to Guilderland High School.
2. Seriously, I’ll be there.
1. You can get your copy of Tap Out signed.
I’ll be at the Colonie store on Saturday 11/3, from 2-4.
I’ll be at the Niskayuna on Sunday, 11/4, from 2-4.
If you haven’t had the chance to make it to my other events, no worries, come on out and say hey. These are the last two events I have scheduled before the holidays, so if you want a signed copy for a certain someone, this is it.
Hope to see you.